Bloop!

My life in my eyes... Oh dear...

Monday, February 20, 2006


yesterday I was actually happy because of such simple things. firework shows are so incredibly beautiful. the bright lights in the night sky are gorgeous. I loved it. last night was truly great. i was tired, exhausted, but happy. yes, its definitely the simple things that make me happy: rain, nighttime, stars in the sky, the sky after it rains, music, sitting on benches in the middle of disneyland, simple gestures, a smile, eye contact, a phone call, hugs, kisses, laughter, speed, cold air, the dark, beautiful scenary, waterfalls, lakes, the ocean, tulips, random things. I wish I could explain it more than that.

my mood has been very good lately. I've had my melancholy moments, but generally, these past few days, I've been in a good mood.

so a strange thing that I do is write a few sentences to those people who have been significant to me. I will never be the ones to read or give those people these words, but in the case of my death, they are basically my last words to them. it's something I need to do again. it's been almost 2 years since I've really done it but I try to do it every year since things can change so quickly. it's funny to see how it changes everytime I do it. it's morbid, I know, but one of my greatest fears is that I could die and the people I care about will never know or realize what I think about them, how much I appreciate them, what they mean to me, or how much I love them.
yes, it's definitely time to do it again...