Bloop!

My life in my eyes... Oh dear...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm a bit stressed. it is all because of what's to come, and not because of right now. I'm stressed about the research paper that is a third of my grade. I'm stressed about whether or not I will get into the college I want to. I'm stressed because I don't know if I can afford to go to the college I want to go to. I'm stressed about all these photography projects I have due this semester. I'm stressed about a lot of things. I guess most of it is a good stress, but it seems so unneccessary at this time. but what can I do?
so my brain moves way to fast for me. it critisizes and analyzes everything. it seems like my mind is going so fast that everything else, my physical body, my classes, even time, feels like it is going so slow. I hate it, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

we'll see what happens...