Bloop!

My life in my eyes... Oh dear...

Sunday, February 05, 2006


I hate high school. I can't wait to get out. I feel like I am wasting my time. high school just seems so pointless and annoying. the "drama". it's pathetic to experience. it is so insignificant to life. what life experience can you possibly gain from high school that actually makes high school worth those 4 years of your life? I haven't gained anything that I didn't already have. I just want to be free. to move away from all this. just kill me now, why put me through this mind numbing idiocy? I don't even know why I am in such a bad mood. I guess I am just sick of it all. it will all be over soon, but soon couldn't possibly come fast enough.

I want to drive my car as fast as I possibly can.
I want to get on a roller coaster, over and over again.
I just want to move so fast that I can't even think.
I want the biggest rush of my life.