Bloop!

My life in my eyes... Oh dear...

Thursday, February 02, 2006


it's kinda funny how life turns out. the things you want the most are out of your reach and the things you hate most never leave you alone. that's just the way it works. what a sad truth.

I've had an interesting couple of days. this entire week just seems to be dragging on forever. it's kind of unbearable, so I really don't know how I'm surviving.

so today's picture was taken in Lake Tahoe. so far, it is my most favorite place in the world. the air is clean, the water is fresh, the people are friendly, and the tourist and local boys are cute. last July was the last time I was up there. I didn't get to go up for winter this year, because of my schedule. it's kind of sad. so the picture is of Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe. to get down there, you have to take a trail down the mountain. at the top of that mountain is a waterfall. I was standing at the top of that waterfall, looking down at the gorgeous bay. I went over towards the edge of the cliff of the waterfall, crouched down, and made this photo. I really miss that place.

I really hope my cough goes away soon.