Bloop!

My life in my eyes... Oh dear...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006




Happy Valentine's Day!

you know, I never understood the purpose of valentine's day; the pink and red and hearts and candy and cheesiness. it's kind of sad that we have to set aside one day a year to remember love. I don't know. to me, it's just another excuse to get gifts.

but coincidently, I did reflect on love today. it kind of hurts. it's confusing and twisted. it just seems like such a trap. maybe I'm just terribly bitter, but who knows for sure. I really don't want it in my life, but I have to accept that it is there, and it always will be.


I want to spend tonight on a beach, gazing at the moon and stars.
and yes, I want to spend it with you.

not because it's valentine's day, but just because I can't stop thinking about you.