Bloop!

My life in my eyes... Oh dear...

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sigh. This guy is so sweet. I wish the one I liked was as sweet...

He told me I could find a better, sexier guy and I told him I doubted it.

His reply: I'm sure you would, dear. Being as beautiful and funny as you are, they would come to you.

My response: Who said I even wanted them to?

Him: I'm sure if some sexah guy came up to you with roses and a candle lit dinner, you would be all over it

Me: Well, I don't see that happening so it doesn't matter.

Him: I could see it happening.

It made me smile because it was just simply sweet. :)

Some of his other texts to me:

I told him my eye hurt and he said "I don't know how to fix it... =("

"By the way, you made my night =)"

He called my home state evil and I said it can't be that bad if he wanted to come visit it. Him: "Lol I want to come to see you, the state is still evil..."

I told him I was feeling down and lonely. Him: "I'm here though =)"