Bloop!

My life in my eyes... Oh dear...

Thursday, November 29, 2007




Ok, I absolutely adore Pushing Daisies. I think it's the most bizarre, random, adorably sweet show ever. Simply put, it's amazing. HE's my NED!!! and that makes me really happy. Haha. So, here are my favorite quotes -


Olive: Can I ask you a question? If you loved me....
Alfredo: Yes?
Olive: And we could never, ever, ever touch. Wouldn't you eventually get over it and move on letting someone else have the slightest hope that you might move on to them?
Alfredo: If I loved you?
Olive: Yeah.
Alfredo: Then I would love you in any way I could. And if we could not touch, then I would draw strength from your beauty. And if I went blind, then I would fill my soul with the sound of your voice and the contents of your thoughts until the last spark of my love for you lit the shabby darkness of my dying mind.
Olive: Eh, forget it.


Ned: You're the only one for me.
Chuck: I know you feel that now, but there are things you want, there's things we both want.
Ned: So? Everyone wants stuff. We wake up everyday with a list of wishes a mile long and maybe we spend our lives trying to make those wishes come true, but just because we want them doesn't mean we need them to be happy.
Chuck: What do you need to be happy?
Ned: You.


Chuck: Where've you been?
Ned: Not important.
Chuck: It's important to me. I missed you.


Ned: I just thought my world would be a better place if you were in it.


Narrator: As he stared at her, he reached around his back and held his own hand, pretending he was holding hers. And at that very moment, she was pretending to be holding his