Bloop!

My life in my eyes... Oh dear...

Monday, November 12, 2007

Yeah, I've done it again...

So I've got adorable and handsome Scottish guy (let's call him K) and then I've got adorable and sweet mountain biker guy (let's call him M).

I've been talking to them both for about the same amount of time. M a little bit longer than K, but not much longer. With K it was like BAM, I like this guy, but things with him slowly cooled off and just keeps fluctuating. With M, it was very subtle but keeps on getting stronger.

M is hardworking and stable. He's also incredibly sweet. He can cook. He has his own place. He's got really nice blue eyes. We have tons in common. He isn't perfect, but I really adore him anyway. As far as I know, he's been completely honest with me. He basically wants to shower me with affection. And he is a serious mountain bike racer.

K is attractive and fun. He's got an accent that makes me want to melt. He's adorably sweet when he wants to be. He doesn't have a job, but he wants big things out of life. He's pretty upfront with me and has got that romantic side that you'd never be able to guess about.

They are both really sweet and charming and weird and crazy. Both have much more experience than me. Both live too far away. Both say that they would be willing to come to me or want me to come to them. Both can lift my spirits and so easily make me smile. Both have got me acting like a schoolgirl with a crush.

M is my perfect guy and K is my dream guy.

It's silly, but it doesn't make it untrue. So what now? I can't keep on liking two different guys... it'll drive me crazy. Then again, I can't possibly give up either one. M seems more possible right now, but K is still a possibility in the future. Damn it, why can't M and K be the same person and right here with me now?

This is complete craziness...