Bloop!

My life in my eyes... Oh dear...

Friday, November 17, 2006

I am so on edge. everything just makes me bawl like a baby. I used to be stronger. I used to be able to keep a strong face. There is just so much going on in my mind, and I don't have anyone to share it with, nor do I even know how to begin to voice it all. I'm overwhelmed and emotional, a horrible mix.

There are just a million things in my life that are changing, nothing has been stable for me. graduating high school, moving to my aunt's, starting college, my dad coming back, my stepdad leaving, the divorce, my grandfather's illness, my friends, even the freaking locks on the front door and gates of the house... nothing is the same anymore, and that makes it that much more difficult to survive.

I don't know what to do anymore...
but I know I can't keep having these stupid breakdowns...
I need to be strong for my mom and my sister...
I can do this. the last 18 years of my life must have made me strong enough to survive this period of my life, right?