Bloop!

My life in my eyes... Oh dear...

Friday, September 01, 2006

my dad is coming back soon.... very soon... I'm not sure how I feel about that.


on a much lighter note:

college has begun. I can't believe it's already here, yet graduation seemed like so very long ago. it's strange.
I can't say I've actually made any friends in school, even though it's been 2 weeks.
I get to school to late to socialize, and by the time my last class is over, I just want to get off campus. and of course, during class, I'm busy trying to listen to what's going on in class. I'm not dedicated or brave enough to join a club or organization without someone I know by my side.
it's not that I really care for now. I never really cared about being alone, simply because I know that people somewhere care.

Anyhow, I told him I'd do this for him a long time ago, and since his 18th birthday just recently passed and he's been so sweet to me, I've decided to finally do this. (though I can't say I'll ever actually let him read this, that much ego in one boy is unbearable):
He is my absolute best friend ever. I mean, he isn't my closest friend, that spot is reserved for my girls, but he is the one that has just stuck. despite time, distance, his jealous girlfriends, psychotic girls, and a lot of trouble and anger, we only grow stronger and become closer. I don't know what it is about this guy. we met in 8th grade, purely by chance and I don't know how we evolved into what we are now. He makes me feel loved and secure. I know he'll have my back and that I can trust him with anything. I know he cares for me and gives me whatever support I need. He always makes me laugh and feel good, and though he loves to insult me, he never ceases to be so incredibly sweet. I know that he's human and is incredibly prone to mistakes and despite all of the disappointments, my faith in him never falters. I'm so incredibly proud of him, his will, his strength, who he is in general.
He's my best friend, and I'd always be ready to drop everything to come to his aid, or even to drive all the way to his work shop to keep him company until 4 in the morning. what else can I say? I love the guy. He's the best.