Bloop!

My life in my eyes... Oh dear...

Friday, June 23, 2006






my trip to tahoe was absolutely marvelous...
everything I needed and more...
the worst part was leaving...

the weather was perfect...
the boys (sigh... CJ) were attractive...
the lake was gorgeous (but freezing)...
the stars were bright and plentiful...
the people were nice...
the music (which I compiled) was perfect...

it was relaxing and refreshing and beautiful, as usual...
and the it being with just my 2 awesome friends made it so much better...
I couldn't possibly ask for more...
(except maybe for more time up there and a quick return)
kayaking, biking, the arcade, house of the dead 4, cj and daniel, josh's, the lake house, air hockey, my puzzle, swimming, junk food, hiking, it was all just awesome...

I hope I can make it until the next time I see that beautiful lake...