Bloop!

My life in my eyes... Oh dear...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006


I wish that you could see me,
What I am inside and out.
I can't chase away my shadows;
What I am is not what you know.

The blackness overwhelms me:
The wet, the cold, the dark;
But there I find your black hand
To take me where I'll see you.

-Me

that's all I really want, I think... to be understood and to understand...
I think I am too often classified, but no one truly knows me...
I'm afraid to let people in... afraid to let people know me... afraid to talk to people about myself...
I don't know who I am... I don't know what I want... I don't even know what I mean with this poem...
I do know that I am incredibly terrified... that I can confess to the world wide web where all can see, but not to those closest to me... that I am incredibly confused... that the inspiration and the words of this poem came from a previously untapped part of me and that it means more to me than anyone can understand... and that I don't know anything.

It's a scary world out there and I'm stuck living in it.
I can't be weak... I can't survive if I'm weak... That's why I appear to be so strong... but I guess appearances can be deceiving...

Like I said, I just want to be understood and to understand...